Monday, June 16, 2014

About Me

I am a 22 year old college student studying business. Throughout my life I have played numerous sports including; baseball for 9 years, basketball for 4 years, and soccer and football for one year. I no longer play for any sports for a team, but my friends and I still get together to play football, basketball and volleyball whenever we can. I have also played guitar, piano and the violin. I enjoy cooking as well. My specialties are grilled wings and rips, breakfast burritos, and kale soup. I have had 4 jobs in my life. In my first job I filed and organized job orders for an industrial vacuums business, in the second job I managed a mosquito abatement company, in my third job, i was a sales person for an auto parts store, and my most current job is a spray technician for a pest control company, very similar to my second job. As far as my education goes, I have always been a numbers guy which is part of the reason why I chose a major in business. I have one semester until I get to enter the real world, find a full time job, and ultimately completely support myself. Throughout my life I have moved more than a dozen times, gone to several different schools, and have befriended many types of people. So I am not too concerned about after college life as I am used to change and adapting to new situations. But with that being said, the business world is becoming more and more competitive every day and finding a good job may be difficult and secure career will be even more difficult to acquire.

No comments:

Post a Comment