Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Some of my pet peeves

I have had a very difficult week coping with my new job, my new boss, and a few of my coworkers. I work for a mosquito abatement company. To make things worse, by boss and some of my coworkers have a tendency to do things that rattle my cage. AKA my pet peeves. None of these are all that annoying on their own, but together, they are like nails on a chalkboard. My biggest pet peeves at work are as fallows, in this order from least to most annoying.
  • Leaving the keys in the ignition and leaving the door open so the truck never stops beeping
  • Shutting off the truck with the windshield wipers in the up position
  • Installing the toilet paper in the bathroom backwards
  • When I ask my boss a question, she gives me a cryptic answer that can be interpreted 5 different ways 
  • And finally when trucks cut me off at the water filling station
I just felt like sharing some completely useless information. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment